Tuesday 11 December 2018

15 Months !

15 months and what a 15 months its been..ho hum

Gonna keep it simple but i feel a need to fill you in ..

A messy relationship breakdown

New windows being fitted in the whole house .. never again, been nothing but trouble since

Putting my sister and her then fella up ... never ever again !!

Unexpectedly met someone .. ooh  

Being attacked by my sisters boyfriend last xmas and having to go to court - he got off

My sister was to scared to turn up so that was that

We then found out he'd been beating her behind closed doors

The unexpected person has been right under my nose for yeeeeears - just didnt see it at all

Realised this is the person ive been waiting for all these years .. 

Unexpected person and i got engaged - yipee

Big son left high school

Little son left nursery

Big son started college

Little son started school

Had lots of trouble with Nipper being poorly - fingers crossed hes on the right path now -need to find insurance for him !

Went abroad 1st time in yeeeeeeeeeears

Went camping in Cornwall

Went to the Isle Of Wight to see family

Sister went back to x fella and now were all back in court again ..he broke her eye socket and
knocked teeth out..threatening her by saying to tell police she fell down stairs ..

courts been adjourned till Jan 2nd

Got a free freezer off facebook..so happy plenty of stocking up room now

Probably lots more bits in between ....but.....

Still Skint

But Very Very Happy

Love Sammie 




3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back Sammie and congrats on the engagement! Hope everything goes alright with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you back and really hope things pick up for you soon. Congratulations on your engagement. Xx

    ReplyDelete

I would be thrilled if you leave a comment

Hello all I thought I was run down due to worrying about my dad being taken Ill, I felt like I had a bad cold and chesty cough, I struggled...